BUY A BRICK is Back!
Buy a Brick is back! It’s a great way for Parishioners and all members of St Patrick’s Mortlake community to be involved in the ongoing heritage of our Church. The money we raise goes directly to the upkeep and maintenance of our beautiful church and grounds.
The cost of Buy a Brick is $200
Your donation of $200 provides for you to have a name or names and numbers (dates) engraved into a brick as a permanent record. Your brick will be permanently installed on our church grounds and is a wonderful way to acknowledge past and current participation in the St Pat’s community or to remember and honour loved ones.
Order Form: Buy-a-Brick-Order-Form
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
- How many bricks are available?………….Roughly 147 left from our renewed interest! (be quick!).
- May I include a logo or hand-drawn image?………….Logos & hand drawn images are not available.
- Are all the bricks the same colour and size?………….Yes! All bricks are manufactured by Austral Bricks and the colour is “Chestnut”.
- Can I buy adjoining bricks?………….Yes! Kindly submit your multiple applications together.
- Where will my brick be laid and in what order?………….Bricks will be laid in the order in which I receive official application forms.
- Can I use my credit card to buy my brick?………….No – EFT or cash are the preferred methods of payment.
- How will the wording appear on my brick?………….All text will be centred on the brick facing. All text will be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
If you have any questions regarding the donation program please contact Heidi Harford at [email protected]
Examples of what you can have engraved
MARGARET & PAUL
IN MEMORY OF